Bookkeeping outsourcing has become the order of the day for most of the small and medium sized business to make their business and operations more cost effective and sustainable. Studies conducted by research firms has revealed that small to mid-market companies are giving better service to their clients, produce a better product, do the job better-and do it in a more cost efficient way-by outsourcing their non-core business functions. By outsourcing the accounting function you put the responsibilities in the hands of seasoned professionals and you free yourself and your staff to focus on other strategic functions of your business.
Monthly Bookkeeping and Accounting services options
- Comprehensive bookkeeping service including recording, compiling and reporting of accounting transactions.
- Accounts payable services (recording vendor invoices, disbursing payments, recording disbursements etc.).
- Accounts receivable services (invoicing to customers, managing collections. Recording collections etc.).
- Payroll services – Payroll accounting, disbursing payrolls, remittance of payroll deductions, payroll forms filings.
- Compilation of financial statements.
- Analysis and review of quarterly financial results.
- Preparation of payroll taxes, GST and PST returns.
- Prepare and review corporate federal and state tax returns (Form T2).
- Prepare and review personal tax return (Form T1).
- Compilation of annual financial statements.